Angels Peninsula Beach Resort & Spa Hotel
This grand luxury beach resort hotel, set to Marmaris coast in a stunning seafront peninsula, offers all the ingredients of a dream luxury holiday - recommended for honeymoons and all special occasions.
Half Board inclusive: Open buffet Breakfast & Dinner. Drinks: soft drinks for breakfast and dinner.
Beach: Two private beach areas: one exclusively for women (with the Sand of Cleopatra) and one open for families.
Swimming Pools: Two outdoor swimming pools (Hisar Pool only for women, Main Pool for all Guests; One indoor swimming pool (can be filled with sea water).
Sports & Leisure Activities: 2 fully furnished health clubs, outdoor multi-purpose field, tennis court. Water sports, yacht landing wharf (extra charge).
Health & Spa Relaxation: 1600 m2 big SPA & Fitness area with Steam, Aromatherapy, Hamam, Sauna, Snow and Sole Steam (Salt) baths services. HEALTHY LIFE exclusive service.
Entertainment: Activities and entertainments provided: Amphitheater shows, Angel’s Party for ladies, Exclusive healthy life & personal development programs, yacht landing wharf, live music, acrobatics, circus, orchestra.
For Children: Indoor / outdoor pools, mini club (4-11 yrs); playground, game room, high-chairs. Activities include movie theatre, table tennis, bowling, car racing units, child game machine, ice hockey table etc.
For more detailed info please also check notes from "Features" section.
- Official Rating: 5+ stars
- Board Basis: Half-board*
- Open: from 1 April to 31 October
- Location: Turgut village, Marmaris, Province of Mugla, Turkey (map)
- Nearest city: Marmaris (30 km)
- Nearest International Airport:
1) Dalaman (DLM) Airport, 116 km (1 hour 20 min)
2) Bodrum (BJV) Airport, 160 km (2 hours 30 min)
- Breakfast and Dinner are served as part of half board system. Breakfast is served in Main Restaurant (Hünkar), dinner is served in all A’la Carte restaurants (advance reservation required).
- HIDDEN SEA (women only beach)
- SPA & FITNESS FACILITIES excluding personal treatments
- MINI CLUB
- SPORT FACILITIES excluding water sports
General & Halal Facilities
This is the most luxurious resort in the Aegean, providing with the following extraordinary exclusive services.
A Section only for women located on a 17,000 m2 huge area with breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea. This unique Sea Water filled natural pool has its own character together with the Sand of Cleopatra. The area includes a Private Restaurant and a Café for food & beverage services. There is 100% privacy from an outside eye guaranteed.
Bungalows around the Island with 100% privacy from an outside eye can be privately hired.
There are 5 prayer rooms available in the resort area
- Hidden Sea (only for women)
- Hisar (only for women till 6 pm.)
- Hisar Spa area
- 8 Floor Panorama
- Entrance Reception (outdoor)
SPA & FITNESS FACILITIES
1600 m2 big SPA & Fitness area has been designed by the famous SPA expert in Turkey.
The services provided includes:
- Steam, Aromatherapy, Hamam, Sauna, Snow and Sole Steam (Salt) baths
- Indoor pool
- Relaxation areas
- Comprehensive list of massages including Hot Stone, Thai, Balinese, and Shiatsu
- Body and Facial Treatment
- Snow Paradise. In this new dimension of total well-being, sauna guests can enjoy the refreshingly stimulating atmosphere of a ‘Snow Paradise’
- Private family Hamam, 1 Executive VIP Treatment Suite offers sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Detailed SPA menus with prices are available.
There are Healthy living programs to fulfil your needs in the resort's Healthy Living Centre. Under the supervision of dietician, the menu specially prepared for guests by the Country’s top chefs will appeal to your soul, body and taste.
HALAL RESTAURANT & CAFE FACILITIES
All food within hotel premises is halal.
The following unique restaurants and cafes are available within the resort premises:
- ‘’Hünkâr‘’ Restaurant where open buffet dinner (part of half board) is served with distinguished and rich examples of Ottoman cuisine.
- ‘’Yosun‘’ Restaurant - A ‘La Carte Seafood Menu with a modern twist and beautiful flavours and presentation.
- ‘’Angelo’’ Restaurant with the magnificent view of the Aegean Sea, serves the very best of fine Italian cuisine.
- ‘’Kekik’’ Restaurant - special A ’la Carte Steak Menu is served for lunch and dinner.
- ‘’Panorama’’ Restaurant with a magnificent bird’s eye view is located on the 8th floor, serves delicious Brasserie menu.
- ‘’Hisar‘’ Restaurant is the only restaurant which is located on the Island side.
- ‘’Saklı Deniz’’ Restaurant is the only restaurant which is located on the Hidden Sea area.
- ‘’Angel’s Patisserie‘’ is offering large variety of cookies, puff pastries, cakes and cold and hot beverages.
- ’’Orman’’ Café facing to the scenic Aegean Sea is located on the upper side of the beach and offers you drink services.
- ‘’Lobby’’ Café where while you are cooling with healthy drinks, the beautiful tones of piano will give you definite tranquillity.
- ‘’Nargile’’ Café offers guests to taste specially prepared different flavoured water pipes.
- ‘’Saklı Deniz’’ Café - the only Café which is located on the Saklı Deniz area offers variety of beverages.
Include the following: - One 150 seats column-free Conference Room - 5 meeting rooms accommodating 25 to 50 delegates - One 3D-5D 40 seats cinema
A door of different world opens for you in our 40 seat capacity cinema. Normal screening as well as 3D and 5D screenings are available.
Games room has billiard, game machines, 2 band bowling, and car racing units, child game machine and ice hockey table.
Mini Club staff; experienced and qualified in child development and training is at your service to ensure your comfort and let your children enjoy every minute of their holiday. Children under four years are only allowed to Mini Club accompanied by a parent.
The following educational programs are provided: Personal Development Education Music Education (Guitar, Piano, Cello) Sports Education (Body Building / Conditions, Pilates, Guarding Sports. Water sports such as surfing, sailing, water-skiing, catamaran and International basic training certificate courses).
An Amphitheatre has been especially designed for different performances. This unique Amphitheatre is located close to the beach area with an awesome sea view.
There are 2 health clubs in the main building and at the island part of the hotel. Clubs are furnished with electronic equipment such as cardio and strength machines, bicycle and body building. Outdoor facilities free of charge: - 2 tennis courts with night-light, tennis course and tennis equipment - 1 multi-purpose field. With extra charge: - wind surfing, canoe and water motor sports like banana boat, para sailing, water skiing.
Our coastline on the Aegean Sea where it meets the pearl white sand is 2, 5 km long. - Hidden Sea (only for women) - two outdoor swimming pools (Hisar Pool only for women, Main Pool for all our Guests) - one outdoor kids pool - one indoor swimming pool (Optionally, can be filled with sea water) - one indoor kids pool.
YACHT LANDING WHARF
Water, electricity and hawser are provided upon request.
- With sea or landscape views
- Flat-screen LCD TV
- Wireless internet access (including all public areas)
- Exclusive Bvlgari amenities
- 24 hour Butler Service (for villas)
Please visit Rooms section for more details.
Cancellation request must be emailed us by the person who made the booking and the payment.
FREE Cancellation if we receive your cancellation request email no later than 30 days prior to your check in date to the hotel.
80% of total paid amount will be charged if we receive your cancellation request email between 29 and 16 days prior to check in date to the hotel.
90% of total paid amount will be charged if we receive your cancellation request email between 15 and 8 days prior to check in date to the hotel.
No refund will be made if we receive your cancellation request email after 8 days prior to check in date to the hotel. In the event of an early departure during your confirmed stay you will be fully charged for your stay.
Outdoor pools and the hotel's private beach part usually are open only during Summer season (15 April - 31 October). Depending on weather conditions these dates may vary for 5-10 days (earlier or later). Indoor pools are open 12 months and heated during Winter season.
Check in time is 2pm or after. Check out time is by 12am.
Early check in and late check out depends on availability. In the event of early departure during your confirmed stay you will be fully charged for your stay.
Although most of the women are having Islamic dress code on the women beach area and women pools, it is not restricted and we cannot guarantee that everybody staying in this hotel and bypassing the beach area are on Islamic dress code
Some Western and Turkish music are allowed within the hotel (beach area, restaurant and etc.)
Premium Room (Forest View)
26 sqm room with landscape views, 1 double or twin beds.
Premium Room (Sea View)
26 sqm room with sea view, 1 double or twin beds.
Deluxe Room (Forest View)
45 sqm room with landscape views, 1 double/twin beds plus a folding bed and extra one small child bed (up to 4 years old) can be added.
Deluxe Room (Sea View)
45 sqm room with sea view, 1 double/twin beds plus a folding bed and extra one small child bed (up to 4 years old) can be added.
Connection Room (Sea View)
Two Interconnected rooms: a Deluxe Sea View (45 sqm room with sea view, 1 double/twin beds plus a folding bed can be added.) and a Premium Sea View (26 sqm room with sea view, 1 double or twin beds)
65 sqm room with sea view, consist of one bedroom. One double bed, sofa bed, extra one single bed and one small child bed (up to 4 years old) can be added.
55 sqm room with sea view, consist of a living room & one bedroom. One double bed, sofa bed, extra one small child bed (up to 4 years old) can be added.
90 sqm two floors: lounge room, bathroom and balcony on the ground floor, bedroom and bathroom on the 2nd floor with sea view.
Royal Duplex Suite
130 sqm two floors: living room and bathroom at the entrance, bedroom and bathroom for parents and children room are upstairs. Balcony is in the living room. Bedroom with sea view has no balcony.
The villas are located on the breathtaking Island part of the Hotel. Each villa is two-storey and 105 m2 with balcony and private terrace. All villas have been designed so differently from hotel rooms and have spectacular sea views. Each villa includes lounge room, two bedrooms with en suite bathroom.
Villa with Pool
The villas are located on the breathtaking Island part of the Hotel. Each villa is two-storey and 105 m2 with balcony and private terrace. All villas have been designed so differently from hotel rooms and have spectacular sea views. Each villa includes lounge room, two bedrooms with en suite bathroom. These villas have private swimming pools and some massage areas.
Marmaris is a port town and tourist resort on the Mediterranean coast, located in Mugla province, southwest Turkey, along the shoreline of Turkish Riviera.The city, previously known as Physkos, lies where the Mediterranean sea and the Aegean sea meet. It is believed that the first settlement in that area was about 3000 b.c. Marmaris region, one of the most beautiful places in Turkey, is surrounded with covered pine trees hills and beautiful bays. This area is also filled with many historical sites, and many land and boat tours. If you fancy good food, you can find it here.
Turgut, originally a fishing village town of Marmaris, is nestled underneath the Ruins of Caria, from around the Hellenistic era. It's a hike of about 400 meters to ruins. .
Nearest Historical Places & Attractions in Marmaris:
- Marmaris Castle- It is believed that the castle was built around 3000 BC. Alexander the Great had invaded the area and with his mighty army, he was able to take control over this valuable strategic place. In 1522, Sultan Suleyman Kanuni had conquered the city.
- Marmaris Bazaar- The Bazaar, is considered by many, to be Marmaris real town centre. This colourful and active Bazaar, lies in front of the the beautiful bay. In the Bazaar you can find many jewellery shops, alongside with spice shops, carpet shops, restaurants (many of them offer local food) and cafe shops as well.
- Netsel Marina- This marine is one of the biggest marinas in the Mediterranean sea. Netsel marina can host a large numbers of Yachts with many marine orientated facilities. It is also a home to the Netsel marina's luxurious shopping centre.
- Kizkumu, or Maiden’s Sand, is another must see place is near to Angels Peninsula Hotel, 15 minibus ride. If you see people walking on the sea do not be astonished, Kızkumu is an area of shallow water that divides the little bay into two. There is an island in the bay. You will be fascinated with the walk in the middle of the sandy sea.
- Shelale (waterfall) - a must stop and see place in Turgut. The waterfall is small but water is icy cold, you can dip into water. The scenery is beautiful so don't forget to take your camera to take beautiful pictures. On restaurants around the waterfall, you can eat freshly prepared food and the gözleme (a thin pizza cooked on a metal sheet) are cooked in front of your eyes by the village women, the ice cold ayran (yoghurt drink) will make you feel good after an ice cold shower. If you wish you can also order trout, meat or chicken. if you can spare the time, you can walk by the brook and into the valley.
Below are accommodation only prices per adult guest per night based on Half-board stay in a Premium Room (Forest View) which include all taxes and TTA* protection. All below prices are in EURO.
- April 2013 - from €145 pp Book Now
- May 2013 - from €190 pp Book Now
- June 2013 - from €190 pp Book Now
- July 2013 - from €245 pp Book Now
- July 2013 (in Ramadhan) - from €145 pp Book Now
- August 2013 (in Ramadhan) - from €145 pp Book Now
- August 2013 - from €245 pp Book Now
- September 2013 - from €190 pp Book Now
- October 2013 - from €190 pp Book Now
Above prices are the lowest prices per person based on 2 adults sharing.
Children 6-11 yrs old receive 50% discount on the adult rate.
Children under 6 yrs old are Free of charge.
12 years old and above or 3rd person receive 30% discount.
TTA * - The Travel Trust Association is a trade association of Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Travel Organisers. The Travel Trust Association exists in order to protect you, the customer, with 100 % financial protection. This means that all monies paid to us for your holiday are protected by the UK Travel Trust Association.